CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Micah 12 Months pictures

I know Micah is about 13 months now but I haven't had the time to post his 12 month pictures. I wanted to get them on here for everyone to see. I should recap the entire year by posting one picture from each month! Maybe I will get motivated to do that soon!

Micah is 17lbs 8oz at 12 months old. He crawls all over the place and pulls up to standing on almost anything he can reach. He had 7 teeth at 12 months and today he just got his 8th tooth in. His new favorite thing is to crawl all the way up the stairs. He does it really well and quick too! He still takes two good naps a day and he sleeps 11 hours straight at night. He is a very laid back and sensitive baby. He reminds me a lot of Sierra when she was little. I tell him no and he gets this very sad face and just cries and cries. He loves to play with his big brother Caleb but of course Caleb isn't always thrilled about playing with him. Mostly because he sets his trains and cars up a certain way and doesn't like that Micah comes and messes it all up.

Micah is a cuddle bug who likes to be held and rocked. He is very much a Mommy's boy right now and has some seperation anxiety at this stage. He loves bath time and the sandbox. Besides being small he seems to be really healthy. He still takes an inhailer to help keep his lungs open and prevent anymore trips to the hospital.

Length (28.5 in) = in percentile 10
Weight (17.5 lbs) = below percentile 5
Head Circumference (18 in) = in percentile 25


















No comments:

Post a Comment