Mike and I had a wonderful 11th anniversary. We wanted to do something big for our 10th but I was laying in a hospital bed about to have our little Micah. This year was a total surprise to me. We dropped the kids off at my parents house and waited. I was wondering why we couldn't leave when finally this old car and driver appeared in the driveway. The driver took us to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Riverpark. The meal was fantastic (except my rare filet which was supposed to be medium so I had to send it back)! After our meal we dropped off our leftovers at home and then went out to a candy shop in the Sierra Vista Center. We picked out some yummy candy and then headed back to my parent's house. I had no idea what was planned but it was very romantic and exciting.
Happy Anniversary Mike! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I pray that we have at least 50+ more years together!
Celebrating Life!
4 years ago

How fun! I love surprises. We just went to that candy shop today and I'm in love. :) I'm glad you had a wonderful evening together!
ReplyDelete