CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It has been awhile....


It has been awhile since my last post. There has been a lot going on and a lot of adjustments since we first added our precious little daughter over 3 months ago. I have so much to tell and not enough time. Sleep is a precious thing these days!


I do want to say that parental rights were terminated last week and that means we get to move on to the next step in the adoption process. If things go well we will probably finalize late Summer. I can not wait for that day. We will have a huge celebration for sure!


The Lord has put all orphans around the world on our hearts and Mike and I have been praying and seeking the Lord. It is exciting to think about some ways we might get more involved.


I will write an update on the kids soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment