Here is a picture of the kids at the zoo last week! Just thought you might enjoy it!
Wow it has been such a week and I have a feeling it could just be the start. The boys ended up with a bad stomach bug and have been very sick the last few days. I hoped it was just a 24 hour bug like the last one but this one seems to be hanging on. I have done more laundry, given more baths, cleaned up more throw up, wiped more bottoms, cleaned more carpets and rugs, changed more sheets, and rocked more kids than I ever have in 3 days. I can't complain though because they have slept all night each night and taken good naps. As long and I get my sleep I can handle it all! I am praying so hard that the rest of us do not get this illness. I might just go crazy if the girls and I get it! Please say a prayer for health over our household.

No comments:
Post a Comment