CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lunch time with 2 year olds...

Here is a peek into our lunch time today. Some background information: Micah is allergic to peanut butter so we give him Nutella. Gracie gets the regular PB&J sandwich. I told Micah and Gracie that they need to eat all their fruit, cheese and sandwiches before they can have a couple chips.

I hear Micah crying in the kitchen and Gracie telling him "NO!" When I spy I see her trying to put her sandwich on his high chair and he was not going for that. I walk into the kitchen and see sandwich pieces all over the floor.

"Whose sandwich is on the floor?" I ask.

"Micah's" Gracie says.

"This looks like peanut butter in the bread so it couldn't be Micah's."

"Micah threw it," Gracie says.

"How did Micah get your sandwich?" I ask.

"Me give it to him." Gracie replies.

"Do you remember that Micah can't have peanut butter? It could make him really sick."

"Okay," Says Gracie.

"Now you both finish your food and you can have a couple of chips."

As I walk away Micah is stuffing his sandwich in his mouth because he wants chips and Gracie is trying to figure out how she can sneak Micah the rest of hers. I think I need to move the high chairs a little further apart. This was the one time I am actually glad Micah threw the sandwich on the floor instead of eating it. Such is life when you have two toddlers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment