I love Jesus. I have been married to my wonderful husband Mike for almost 11 years. I have some pretty awesome kids. After teaching elementary school for several years I am now blessed to be a stay at home mom. I love scrapbooking, photography, the internet, snowboarding, chocolate, Cap'n Crunch, and much more.
Isn't it wonderful to have parents who will drop everything to help you take care of the kids? My parents stayed at the hospital with us until we left and have been over every day with meals. Danny's parents were at the hospital and have been checking in, too. I saw Micah and Mike briefly at Peachwood today. Tell Mike I wanted to come over and talk but it would have been a little hard with Colson. I hope all of you are continuing to get better!
Isn't it wonderful to have parents who will drop everything to help you take care of the kids? My parents stayed at the hospital with us until we left and have been over every day with meals. Danny's parents were at the hospital and have been checking in, too. I saw Micah and Mike briefly at Peachwood today. Tell Mike I wanted to come over and talk but it would have been a little hard with Colson. I hope all of you are continuing to get better!
ReplyDelete