CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Micah Crawling

Well here it is.....I said I would post the video of Micah beginning to crawl! He is not super quick yet but he is getting there. I would call this more of an army crawl. He does get where he wants to go though. I can tell already that he has a very sensitive spirit. As he begins to crawl he needs some gentle correction so he can learn what is okay to touch and what is not okay to touch. All I have to say is, "no don't touch Micah" and he just sobs and sobs. This reminds me of when Sierra was little. She never needed much, just a gentle reminder and she was very obedient. I know Micah will have his own personality but if he has an easy/compliant personality like Sierra did/does I will be thrilled!


No comments:

Post a Comment