CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Micah is crawling!!!!

I just had to post very quickly that Micah is officially crawling now! Yesterday as he began to feel better he started to crawl a bit and today he is even better! I am very excited for him but not so much for me. As I type this he found the Wii remote which he was chewing on, picked something off the carpet to put in his mouth, and now is across the room trying to eat plastic Easter eggs! My relaxed days are over for awhile :)

I took a video last night of him but he was crying (because I took his away his Easter eggs to bribe him to crawl). I will try to take another video in the morning and then post it.

Oh no, he is trying to get into the fire place!

Have a Happy Easter everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment