Today is our first day home together and Micah is doing a lot better. He slept great last night and woke up with a smile. I have missed that smile this past week while he was so very sick. He isn't completely back to normal but I see my little guy coming back to us quickly. Today Micah's breathing is still rapid and I can hear a wheeze. We will be treating him every four hours with the nebulizer or inhaler. He will also continue his antibiotic and prednisolone medications. I have confidence that within a few days he will be over all of this.
The other two kids are also doing much better. I didn't even hear a single cough last night. It is clear that they needed those antibiotics because soon after they started they both had a rapid turn around in their health.
Mike and I are still very tired and fighting our illnesses but we are praising the Lord that all this is just about over. It is so wonderful to be home and it was great to be in my own bed last night. I was hoping to get a lot of extra sleep last night but just as I laid down this huge storm hit with lighting striking and thunder booming. Oh-well maybe tonight will be better.
I can't thank everyone enough for all the prayers. I know that God had his hand on our family (especially Micah) during this difficult week.
Celebrating Life!
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment